[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] massive amount of unresolved bundles in 2018-09 M3 (JEE package)

Hi,

The simrel.runaggregator.pipeline job checks for SCM changes every 10
minutes.

Regards,

Fred

On 10.09.2018 17:45, Nick Boldt wrote:
> DTP and TM are rebuilt. Simrel rebuilding [0].
> 
> [0] https://ci.eclipse.org/simrel/job/simrel.runaggregator.pipeline/95/
> 
> What's the best way to trigger a respin of the simrel staging site [1]?
> Push an empty commit to the repo? Could authorized/logged in users be
> given the job build permission?
> 
> [1]Âhttps://ci.eclipse.org/simrel/job/simrel.runaggregator.pipeline/
> 
> Nick
> 
> 
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:37 AM Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> 
>     I've just triggered rebuilds of TM 4.5.0-SNAPSHOT, DTP
>     1.14.101-SNAPSHOT, and WTP 3.11.Â
> 
>     DTP and TM will be automatically contributed to the simrel staging
>     site via its SNAPSHOT URLs when simrel staging site does its next
>     rebuild.Â
> 
>     WTP has a more arcane (read: slow, manual) process for contributing
>     builds to the simrel, but it'll be contributed soon too.
> 
> 
> 
>     On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:48 PM Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx
>     <mailto:rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> 
>         On Wed, 2018-09-05 at 14:20 +0200, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
>         > > On Sep 5, 2018, at 13:22, Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx
>         <mailto:mlippert@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>         > >
>         > > org.apache.lucene.queryparser_7.1.0.v20180828-2118
> 
>         This should be resolved in the upcoming Orbit RC2 contribution. Nick
>         requested lucene-queryparser 7.1 not long ago (I believe for DTP).
>         AFAICT only, org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.result is requiring
>         it so
>         once they rebuild, it should no longer cause issues.
> 
>         Cheers,
>         -- 
>         Roland Grunberg
> 
>         _______________________________________________
>         cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
>         cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>         <mailto:cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>         To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or
>         unsubscribe from this list, visit
>         https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/cross-project-issues-dev
> 
> 
> 
>     -- 
> 
>     Nick Boldt
> 
>     Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA
> 
>     Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio
> 
>     IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com
> 
>     <https://red.ht/sig>	
>     TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
> 
>     @ @redhatnews <https://twitter.com/redhatnews>ÂÂÂÂÂRed Hat
>     <https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
>     <https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
> 
> 
>     âThe Only Thing That Is Constant Is Changeâ -ÂHeraclitus
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> Nick Boldt
> 
> Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA
> 
> Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio
> 
> IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com
> 
> <https://red.ht/sig>	
> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
> 
> @ @redhatnews <https://twitter.com/redhatnews>ÂÂÂÂÂRed Hat
> <https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
> <https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
> 
> 
> âThe Only Thing That Is Constant Is Changeâ -ÂHeraclitus
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
> cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/cross-project-issues-dev
> 

-- 
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque