[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] MPC would like to contribute a fix to Oxygen.1a - RE: Upcoming Oxygen 1.a release
- From: Carsten Reckord <reckord@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:11:13 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AdM2yNoSO0ocm1utSEOAOeh3N6MR/QA6ioFg
- Thread-topic: MPC would like to contribute a fix to Oxygen.1a - RE: Upcoming Oxygen 1.a release
I've pushed https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/105870/. If there aren't any objections, I'm going to merge it to Oxygen.1a_JDK9.
> MPC would like to contribute a fix for
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=525201 to the Oxygen.1a
> release. This isn't strictly a contribution for Java 9 support, but it currently
> blocks the Eclipse SDK product from being able to install the Java 9 and JUnit 5
> Marketplace entries  (This only affects the SDK - EPP packages can
> install the Java 9/JUnit 5 entries fine).
> It would be great to get this update into the Oxygen.1a release. However it's
> not a critical fix since the circumstances under which the issue surfaces are
> rare and it works for the EPP packages. So a decision not to include it in the
> Java 9 release would be okay for me as well.
+49 (0)69 2475666-33 | reckord@xxxxxxxx | www.yatta.de
Yatta Solutions GmbH Â Mainzer LandstraÃe 50 Â 60325 Frankfurt a.M. (Germany)
Registered Seat: AG Kassel, HRB 14720 Â VAT-ID DE263191529 Â Managing Director Johannes Jacop