[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Jenkins SimRel executor problem
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:25:50 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.2.1
Thanks for the heads-up. I've deactivated the simrel.test.maven and
simrel.test.maven-gerrit jobs for now, since they are not essential.
This should speed up the process.
Oxygen aggregation builds (except the Gerrit job with a duration of less
than a minute) are disabled at the moment, since we are in quite week of
On 20.09.2017 11:43, Ed Willink wrote:
> SimRel Gerrit jobs are currently spending huge amounts of time waiting
> for an executor.
> There seem to be only two executors and two very slow jobs that hog them
> - BUILD_CLEAN (71 minutes)
> - simrel.test.maven (75 minutes)
> and worse if both Oxygen and Photon variants are active.
> Shouldn't Gerrit be on a fast response?
> Ed Willink
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
> from this list, visit