[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Dormant HIPPs
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 19:31:42 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.2.1
Here is a follow-up to the list of dormant HIPPs:
- 3p -> Abandoned (3yr 6mo)
- Chess -> Abandoned (2yr 5mo)
- POP -> Abandoned (no jobs)
- GeoBench -> Abandoned (no jobs)
* All HIPPs that are dormant for more than a year or have no jobs will
be archived and deleted on October 5th, if nobody speaks up.
* A week before the deadlines, the project's dev list and the project
lead will be contacted.
On 07.09.2017 21:09, Frederic Gurr wrote:
> As announced on cross-projects mailing list and Bug 336262
> (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=336262), I've done a
> sweep and looked for dormant HIPPs.
> Here is what I found so far:
> Most recent successful job
> - over a year of no successful build
> - aether 1yr 06mo, 6 jobs
> - gmf-tooling 1yr 03mo, 6 jobs
> - JWT 1yr 03mo, 4 jobs
> - mdm@web 1yr 11mo, 15 jobs
> - mosquitto 2yr 03mo, 1 job only!
> - mobile tools for java (mtj) 1yr 11mo, 1 job only!
> - ogee 1yr 04mo, 4 jobs
> - tiaki 1yr 09mo, 2 jobs
> - vjet 2yr 06mo, 7 jobs
> - wakaama 3yr 00mo, 1 job only!
> - over half a year of no successful build
> - andmore 7mo 14days, 5 jobs
> - buckminster 9mo 11days, 3 jobs
> - datatools 7mo 26days, 1 job only!
> - flux 7mo 14days, 1 job only!
> - gmf-notation 6mo 25days, 1 job only!
> - teneo 6mo 16days, 4 jobs
> - texo 8mo 02days, 2 jobs
> - umlgen 7mo 15days, 4 jobs
> - honorable mention goes to krikkit for having a HIPP with no jobs
> * All HIPPs that are dormant for more than a year will be archived and
> deleted in a month (October 5th), if nobody speaks up.
> All HIPPs that are dormant for more than half a year will be archived
> and deleted by the end of the year, if nobody speaks up.
> * A week before the deadlines, the project's dev list and the project
> lead will be contacted.