[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] simrel builds timing out
- From: Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 02:20:05 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHS1Mhr2GBYitNR1k2mVD9QqCEOJ6IEAykAgABNvIw=
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] simrel builds timing out
The build managed to pass and I submitted the change. It would still be good if re-triggering could be enabled and the timeout a bit longer.
From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Patrick Tasse <patrick.tasse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:40:30 PM
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] simrel builds timing out
I forgot to mention, once this build issue is fixed, please retrigger the build for the SWTBot contribution for Oxygen RC1, and merge it when successful:
Also, please consider giving simrel committers permission to retrigger builds.