[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Jenkins security update
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 15:06:38 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.8.0
Due to important security updates for Jenkins core (see
the following Jenkins instances (JIPPs) have been upgraded to LTS
At the same time all plugins have been updated. Also, the now deprecated
"remoting CLI mode" has been disabled (as recommended in the upgrade guide).
Please let me know, if you have any questions or concerns.