[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt is down for ~40 minutes
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 17:24:24 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.7.0
Sorry about this, I should have announced the move to a different host.
It's back online now.
On 10.02.2017 16:40, Marc Dumais wrote:
> "This HIPP instance is currently unavailable. It may be turned off, or
> it may be unresponsive. Members of the project can restart this service
> using the HIPP Control tools in their Eclipse Foundation account
> <https://dev.eclipse.org/site_login/myaccount.php> (login required)."
> Can we expect it to be back up soon?
> cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit