[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] UI tests on HIPP - segfaults and browser support
- From: Carsten Reckord <reckord@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 12:01:38 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AdJ+CXF+8KDVZ1WbT9KED0eYrNaT+P//86IA///cM8A=
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] UI tests on HIPP - segfaults and browser support
> Hi Carsten,
> I suppose that libwebkitgtk.so is not installed or otherwise not working
> on your HIPP.
> Eclipse would usually prefer webkitgtk over xulrunner automatically if
> itâs available.
> By enforcing webkitgtk, you enforced a non-working configuration.
> Perhaps at least temporarily you should consider running on GTK2, by
> setting the SWT_GTK3 environment variable to 0:
> Since you probably donât have shell access to you HIPP, you may have to
> file a Bugzilla asking Webmasterâs help to add a working version of
> libwebkitgtk.so to your HIPP.
Duh, it's always the obvious stuff that one tends to miss :P Thank you. Bug filed :=)