[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Upgrading HIPPs to SLES12
- From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 17:40:17 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-CA
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHSCS48th7lpeBCV0iOLgLYyu0f4aBuS2gA
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] Upgrading HIPPs to SLES12
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/22.214.171.124722
Does SLES12 give us the ability to use Docker containers for our build
On 2016-09-07, 1:35 PM, "cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on
behalf of Frederic Gurr" <cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on
behalf of frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>The following HIPPs will be upgraded to SLES12:
>The upgrade is scheduled for Friday, September 9th, 10am EDT.
>Downtime will be a few hours.
>Please let me know if you have any concerns.
>cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
>To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
>from this list, visit