The signing service appears fixed (Bug 489890)
so I hope those that were having issues getting in their final submissions
can now get them in this afternoon so that by this evening (Thursday, 3/24,
roughly 5 or 7 PM) we can declare the staging repository "complete".
The EPP packages then will be ready -- I am guessing --
first thing Monday at the latest, perhaps earlier. (Only Markus can say. It depends on how much he is working
while on vacation :)
Then to allow some time for sanity checking, maintainers
sign-offs, and mirroring, we will plan on formally releasing on Tuesday
at 10 AM.
Apologies for the issues and the churn.
Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
Cross project issues
Eclipse Packaging Project
03/23/2016 04:50 PM Subject:
[epp-dev] [NEON M6] Eclipse Foundation office will be closed on Good Friday Sent by:
Sounds like the perfect solution to me, highly appreciated...
my personal opinion is that we should release on Tuesday, i.e. after Easter
Monday. I hope that'll give us enough time to get enough +1 votes for the
On 23 March 2016 at 20:40, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: I have not seen Markus on-line, to check
is schedule, but
I suggest we delay until Monday (3/28) - at least, possibly Tuesday, to
allow time for creation and adequate testing. I think that would be less
stressful, higher quality, and give us time to fix the signing service
I hope that those that can not do it Monday or Tuesday (due to planned
vacations, etc.) can find a "back up" person to sign-off on their
Given this (and the problems with signing), let's say the Sim. Release
repo will "freeze" on Thursday night, 5 PM (Eastern) instead
Let us know if anyone anticipates issues with this change in schedule that
we have not anticipated.