I left some doubt in other notes if we'd
have to change the schedule, but I'll now say "no slip", everything
is on track.
Except that there are still two package
maintainers that must give their "plus ones" -- Reporting, and
Java -- last I heard, so if you haven't yet, please confirm those packages
and post to epp-dev list as soon as possible. (remember, these are made
available to "friends" on Tuesday!) I feel confident these maintainers
will be reporting in very soon.
But otherwise, the repositories are
all well mirrored. The packages themselves have some catching up to do,
but am confident that by Wednesday at 10 AM, there will be enough (not
as many as we'd like, but enough to not delay the release over).