|Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Your friendly error reports bot is suspended|
no, there is no bug for this. But an interim system is live and receives errors.
The UI also offers basic search capabilities now. See  for an overview and  for an example of a concrete query. It also offers a set of predefined per-project queries (see below for a comprehensive list).
Plans are to have it operational by M5 (end of January). Until M5 the proposed workflow is as follows:
1. Committers can review the 'project problem listings' (given below) once per day
2. For every new problem that (you think) needs a closer look, move it to Bugzilla. Convenient support for this will be added tomorrow.
Some notes about the interim system:
1. Even if possible, please do not make any changes in ui except creating bugs from there; they might get lost during system updates.
2. Bugzilla is the only stable reference you have. Thus, move errors to Eclipseâ Bugzilla if you think they are bugs and start working on them there.
3. Once a bug was created in bugzilla, donât look back or try to keep the error reporting system in-sync. Eventually weâll do that automatically.
4. Problem statistics and duplicate detection results may look suspicious at times. It's more challenging than it may look on a first sight to detect duplicates in large, moving code bases.
Having said this, Iâm happy to receive feature requests and suggestions by email (probably better off this list) or, preferably, via bugzilla.
Unconfirmed problems by project Quickstarter Queries
The knowledge transfer company
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt
Managing Director: Dr. Marcel Bruch
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 91940