I've started a rebuild for RC2a at 2:30
PM (0902-1430 Eastern), to address Bug 441377.
The build, as an M-build, will be available
approximate 5:30 PM.
My preference is to wait until unit
tests are complete before renaming it, and putting it in Sim. Release (maintenance)
repo, but that won't be until near midnight.
I'm assuming for those of you who are
"blocked" by the regression, you can use the M-build, time zones
permitting, to get unblocked, but if not, please comment in Bug 442817
on why and what you need and I will
work with you.
P.S. Our RC3 Candidate build will still
take place at 8 AM Wednesday ... in case anyone was wondering.