|[cross-project-issues-dev] Remove CVS from Eclipse packages?|
Now that CVS is only used by 3.7% of people according to latest Eclipse survey, wouldn't it make sense to kick it out of default Eclipse packages to avoid showing the useless CVS entries (in show view or import for example) to the remaining 96.3% of Eclipse users? Instead, we could think of providing CVS on marketplace.
What do you think about it?
Back to the top