Our Kepler SR2 RC1 +0 contribution is almost
certain to be M20140117-0910
But, we had a little trouble (and a
lot of my confusion) earlier in week so the candidate was produced just
this morning, and the JUnit tests won't complete until late today (between
6 and 9 PM).
I think it best to wait to see the JUnit
test results before declaring it official (I know, I'm such a purist
:) so assuming the JUnit tests are reasonable, I'll rename and promote
that build as our official "RC1 +0" contribution this evening.