[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Are project dependencies required to participate in Luna?
- From: Bob Brodt <bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 07:49:45 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: M7F+cnfwtP83sgGWuU+pBD6TPHhkAQ==
- Thread-topic: Are project dependencies required to participate in Luna?
The BPMN2 Modeler project will be participating in the Luna release. This project depends on the MDT BPMN2 project which is currently not part of any release train. My question: is MDT BPMN2 also required to be part of Luna, and does it need to be included in the simrel aggregator?
Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer
JBoss by Red Hat