Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Status and outlook for Indigo SR2 RC1 warm-up build

Hi David,

Just a quick question: I've seen you kept our SR1 contribution for Sequoyah, and as we are almost on maintenance, we don't have any bugfixes for SR2. Do I *need* to generate another build, with a x.y.2 version or can we keep this x.y.1, since the code will be the same?

And thanks for your quick help over all these warm-up weeks! :)

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 17:58, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tick tock

Here we are already at 3 PM on +3 day. Unless someone shouts "wait", I'll
consider the updates for RC1 finished by 5 PM today (Eastern), and what
ever build is current will then become our "maintenance" staging repo for

There are two contribution files that have disabled features or
repositories ... riena being the largest omission ... last call! :)

ep.b3aggrcon (see bug 362103)

Markus tells me, in keeping with tradition, he will produce the EPP
packages with the same spirit of "warm-up" (not moved to downloads, not
mirrored, no official sign-off, but the maintainers (or, anyone) can still
test from the EPP build site.

In two short weeks we'll produce RC2 which overlaps with Juno M5! ... so,
plan accordingly ... I'm sure we'll be keeping the build machine(s) warm
that week.



cross-project-issues-dev mailing list


Daniel Pastore

Back to the top