It's 9:00am ET. All our mirrors are reporting good for the SDK and the
EPP packages. It's a GO!
Here's what's on the Final Daze:
- Denis to announce on cross-project that Projects can now
make their download pages visible.
- David to "flip switch" on composite repo, making release
content visible to p2, and removing any previous release candidate
- Markus to "flip switch" on EPP repo
/technology/epp/packages/helios - should be synchronized with the
Helios p2 repo switch
- Put web pages live, make announcements.
- Update Homepage / Promotion / Friends of Eclipse Images to
- Re-enable Packaging Site Cron Job and Promote Final
Release to Front Page.
Congratulations to everyone involved. Here at the Foundation,
it still amazes us how you all manage to pull this off, year after year.