[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Question about Build ID's
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:33:27 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcnwGkIMS/vFp+OAThekMau2P9TB9wABxxFw
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] Question about Build ID's
> Hmm, I notice dsdm-tm has updated their .build file too! :)
No change of contents, as you may have noticed, just change
of site to load from. And different build ID's as mentioned
in this thread.
I do favor a "clean build" of /staging, and even if it's just
for the sake of ruling out caching issues, obsolete plugins,
p2 garbage collection issues and the like in order to be safe
that we can actually reproduce galileo when we want.
I would propose doing this clean build as soon as possible,
and if we could accommodate PDT and Teneo with the same
clean build that would be fine, but if they don't get their
bits done real soon then I'd rather not wait much longer.
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member