Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Ganymede SR2 Final Daze?

We uploaded the final Mylyn bits for SR2 yesterday. Since we are getting close to the release date we would like to do some testing but the most recent package builds are SR1 builds from September last year.

What is the current plan for Ganymede SR2 EPP builds?


On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Dave Steinberg <davidms@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

We're a few days into the staging of Ganymede SR2, according to this:

...And I haven't heard a peep about it yet. So, I'm wondering if there's some kind of intentions or plans for Final Daze, as we've done in the past (previously Nick would have been worrying about this instead of me).

Regarding the Eclipse project, I've heard it said that "M20090211-1700 will be the release, barring any late breaking bugs." Given that Monday was supposed to be the +0 day, is there still any room for further builds?

I did an 2.4.2RC2 build of EMF yesterday, which I intend to rename to be the release. For now, I'm just waiting to hear confirmation that M20090211-1700 will become the Eclipse release and what the final URL for it will be. Then, I can rename it. I'm also hoping for details about the server freeze, so I can promote it at the right time.

I would imagine other projects would want to know about the plans of all their dependencies.


Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab

cross-project-issues-dev mailing list

Back to the top