Well, latest failure since wtp was causing
them, that is :)
WTP has been fixed (pretty sure) and
dsdp-tm and rap are only other ones that have been changed.
One of the error messages seems to point
[java] ERROR: Digest could not be parsed:An exception
occured while downloading feature from "file:/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/3.0.1milestones/site-europa.xml./digest.zip".
I checked some of the basic stuff and
it looked ok on the surface ... but then I tried adding that URL to my
IDE's update locations and it complained it couldn't "read it".
(that is, it found it, but sounded like something was wrong with the site-europa.xml
file ... maybe it just knows we're on Ganymede now :)
At any rate ... unless I see a change
in 5 or 10 minutes, I may try reverting to the "last known good"
SC file. I realize that usually has a slim change of working, since the
problem is likely the update site itself, but seems like one of the changes
was to switch update sites.
So, if the revert works, I'll leave
it reverted ... even though it won't be "correct", I can sleep
easier until the DSDP team wakes up and makes the correct fix.
If it doesn't work, I'll revert my revert,
and not sleep :)