Ok, apologies for my misunderstanding
some much earlier notes with Denis.
But, thanks to "open development"
(and Kim's watchful eye) the plan is revised.
The revised plan is that http://download.eclipse.org
is now and will remain in a "frozen state"
until Friday noon, to give time for
everyone to upload final bits today, and give
time to propagate to mirrors.
The ~plan~ is to announce and unleash
the flood gate at Friday noon (eastern time), but there is
a chance that at Thursday's planning
call, if all looks perfectly fine and done, we will
go ahead and make available then. (unless
someone knows of a reason not to).
So, projects, please have a rep on planning
call, or we'll assume the best
Thursday, September 28 9am PT, noon
Go-no-go decision meeting
613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064 passcode