Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [] RC1 Status? Please reply to the list with your status and bits

1. Yes, but we're respinning the build against platform RC1a tonight.
2. Build will be promoted tommorrow (provided there's no new JUnit failures against RC1a)
3. No longer waiting, but we needed to respin against RC1a
4. No
5. No
6. Not until tommorrow.

As I mentioned before though, the Callisto train could go with the M6 GEF bits if needed.

Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by:

04/20/2006 05:03 PM

Please respond to

"" <>, Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
[] RC1 Status? Please reply to the list        with your status and bits

Callisto People,
I'm confused about our status and I think probably other people are too so could everyone send an email to the list with your RC1 status information:

1.        Have you finished your RC1 bits?
2.        If not, when do you expect to finish them?
3.        If you're waiting for another project, which one(s)?
4.        Have you placed those bits in your update site?
5.        Have you updated the features.xml file in the Callisto CVS directory?
6.        Are you ready for RC1 to be declared?
I know that some of you have already sent your status to the list, but if you could do so again, that would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

I am out of town for the next week, so David Williams graciously agreed to gather the information and potentially bug you if you haven't sent an email to the list, etc.

_______________________________________________ mailing list

Back to the top