- EMFT is not part of Callisto, at least I didn't think it was.
- EMF *is* part of Callisto.
- EMFT is not EMF - the EMF team has been very clear about this.
- If GMF depends on EMFT, then it's good that we've discovered
that, but it would have been nice to know that one of the Callisto
projects (GMF) depended on something that is not part of Callisto
- The EMF project lead (Ed Merks) and the GMF project lead (Rich
Gronback) will work out this problem and report back to the team what
the solution is. I suspect the solution is going to be something like
- Removing GMF from Callisto
- Including the EMFT jars in the GMF milestone and release
- Including the EMFT jars in the EMF milestone and release
But, the hold up for EMFT
I do not think
is purely technical ... call me a stick in the mud if you want ... but
... EMFT is not mentioned in http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto.php
So, I would expect the Planning
to say yeh or nay ... or .... at least the owner of that document ...
... to comment
"yes, that was the intent, document
will be updated". (Am I
reading too much in to that document?
... I was not privy to the actual council meetings where this list