[cosmos-dev] COSMOS i9 QA - platform considerations & Dependency diagram

Ruth,

Thanks, that covers the IBM side…  In regards to your other question, we will need an updated Dependency diagram for i10.

Mark,

Should we start to think about a Dependency diagram for COSMOS 1.0?

Jack / Don,

Any thoughts from the CA & Compuware end in regards to Linux environment?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703