[cosmos-dev] My approach to the cosmos.doc ERs

Crew,

Given the cosmos.doc ERs I own, I intend to install a COSMOS environment on a clean machine and use that to generate the info I need to provide.  Just an FYI…  The added benefit: this will give me an opportunity to execute a sample “adoption” scenario on COSMOS.

Since I will be playing “adopter”, I am sure I will have questions; I will follow the EXACT same procedures that a typical adopter will follow…

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top