Re: [cosmos-dev] This week's Architecture, DC and DV call

I'm for C as well.
-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Re: [cosmos-dev] This week's Architecture, DC and DV call

Sheldon Lee-Loy to: Cosmos Dev
02/19/08 10:14 AM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I vote for Option C.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy

David Whiteman <David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/02/2008 01:19 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] This week's Architecture, DC and DV call

I'm pretty flexible, though I think I'd prefer options B or C so that as many people as possible could attend.  The advantage to option C is we could perform the following on the architecture call, as described in the proposal Ruth sent out:

The JUnits will be run on the candidate weekly driver, the results posted to cosmos-dev, and the results reviewed in the Architecture call as usual.

Options A and B would not allow for the JUnits to be run before the arch call, so we'd need to perhaps use the community call for that this week.

David

Tania N Makins/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/18/2008 12:19 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] This week's Architecture, DC and DV call

Team,

The current agenda for Wednesday's architecture call has been posted on the wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Architecture_Meetings.

Since the i9 code cutoff is 11:45a.m. ET on Wednesday,  I expect several developers to be busy with final check-ins on Wednesday morning.  We have several options:

A.  Keep Architecture, DC and DV calls at regular time (Wed. 10am-12pm ET).  Final check-ins for i9 have priority, so some developers may not attend the calls.

B.  Move start time of Architecture, DC and DV calls to 12pm ET on Wednesday.  This will be after code cutoff.

C.  Move Architecture, DC and DV calls to Thursday  at 10am (We could move the Community call to 9am).

Please post your vote.

Don and Sheldon,

Please update the
page with agendas for Data Collection and Data Visualization.

 Tania N. Makins, PMPĀ®
 Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
 IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
 Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
 tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx