RE: [cosmos-dev] REVIEW REQUESTED TODAY: Code Cutofffor WeeklyIntegration Builds

+1

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

RE: [cosmos-dev] REVIEW REQUESTED TODAY: Code        Cutofffor        WeeklyIntegration Builds

Stratton, Paul to: Cosmos Dev
02/15/08 11:34 AM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>