From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ali Mehregani
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:36 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] REVIEW REQUESTED TODAY: Code Cutoff for WeeklyIntegration Builds

+1 (as long as cvs lock down is limited to 1 hr)
Here's a suggestion: along with each integration build we can have a wiki template that outlines components of subprojects that need to be tested.  Whoever that runs the test can indicate the pass rate (think of it as a check-list).  For example:

Resource Modeling
  • CMDBf query/registration APIs - assignee: Ali Mehregani  (result: 87% pass)
  • SML repository APIs - assignee: Ali Mehregani (result: 90% pass)
  • ...
Data Collection
  • Broker/Management Domain APIs - assignee: ...  (result: ___)
  • Data Manager APIs - assignee: ... (result: ___)

A consistent template for each integration build provides clarity on who is testing what.