RE: [cosmos-dev] First cut of cosmos demo presentation

speaking of delicious, I suggested to Toni it would be good to have some snack and drinks for the BOF session, particularly given it is a late one. Coffee may be included, but that will be all. I am sure hotel will be willing to charge some $s and provide something "delicious"

business cards and an newsgroup/email tag line on all presentations is valuable. (we can all provide Oliver's email and phone number ;-))

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Arlene Treanor atreanor@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323 1-905-413-2323

"Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/28/2007 03:15 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] First cut of cosmos demo presentation

And try the BOF, I hear it’s delicious.