Re: [cosmos-dev] First cut of cosmos demo presentation

  A few typos that spell check will give.

  You might want to reference where one can learn about the SML spec.   (serviceml.org?)   Slide 5 might be a good place to make it clear that
COSMOS is not driving the SML definition, rather creating some tooling for it.

Harm Sluiman wrote:

A few comments

chart 2 I don't think you are editing SML-IF, you exchange SML-IF. you are editing SML compliant documents in a repository that can exchange SML-IF.
chart 6 we are not extending XSD/xml schema we are in fact using a subset of schema 1.0

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Arlene Treanor atreanor@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323 1-905-413-2323

Mark D Weitzel <weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/24/2007 10:58 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cosmos-dev] First cut of cosmos demo presentation

Greetings everyone,

I've taken a first pass at the presentation for the demo.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.

-mw

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cosmos/examples/eclipseCon07/org.eclipse.cosmos.examples.eclipsecon07.doc/cosmos-demo-ec07.ppt?root=Technology_Project&view=log

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx