[cosmos-dev] Invitation: Joel: Demo of Data Collection WSDM Control Layerf (Feb 5 02:00 PM EST in 877-421-0033 pc: 876419)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 8.0//EN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Eastern
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19501029T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:19500402T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Eastern":20070205T140000
DTEND;TZID="Eastern":20070205T153000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20070201T214000Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN="Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM";
 RSVP=FALSE:mailto:Mark_D_Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM@
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=0ABBF8E6DFE3F2B38f9e8a93df938690918c0AB@>":J
 oel is going to walk us through what he's done with the WSDM enabled c
 ontrol API on the RAC.\nWe will be going through the code\, as well as
  trying to distill the ideas on what data we need to collect and popul
 ate in the database.\n\nHere is the Net Meeting Information\nIf this i
 s your fist time using net meeting GET YOUR ID AND TEST YOUR CONNECTIV
 ITY BEFORE 2
 :00pm MONDAY.\n\nPREPARE FOR THE WEB CONFERENCE\n\n   Customers\, busi
 ness partners and vendors
 :\n\n   + When joining the web conference\, you will be asked for an I
 BM ID and password.\n     - To verify an existing IBM ID and password\
 , please visit http
 ://www.ibm.com/account/profile\n       to ensure valid sign in credent
 ials and review your registration information.\n     - If you need a n
 ew IBM ID and password\, visit http
 ://www.ibm.com/account/profile/us?page=reg\n       to register. The ID
  should be active for usage on http
 ://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow\n       within 10 minutes
 of submission.\n\n   + If this is your first IBM Web Conference\, atte
 nd the special "test" meeting to\n     make sure that you can join eas
 ily.  Please visit http
 ://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow\n     and click "test meet
 ing"\n\n   + To join the conference\, a Windows 2000 or Windows XP com
 puter is required.\n\n\nJOIN THE WEB CONFERENCE\n\n   1) Join the conf
 erence up to 15 minutes prior to 2/5/2007 2
 :00 PM (UTC -5)\n   2) Direct your web browser to the following URL
 :      https
 ://www.ibm.com/collaboration/webconferences/meetingdetails.jsp?meeting
 Id=1608C8131CD599DD6ADBBA3FBB996156\n   3) When asked\, enter your use
 r name and password.  Customers use your IBM ID.\n   4) When prompted\
 , enter the web conference password
 :  cosmos4me\n\n  Additional web conference details
 :\n\n      Conference name
 :    COSMOS WSDM Control Layer\n      Password
 :           cosmos4me\n      Start time:         2/5/2007 2
 :00 PM (UTC -5)\n      Duration
 :           1h 45m\n      IBM Confidential?   No\n      Meeting Manage
 r:    weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx\n      Moderator
 :          weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx\n      Tools:              Whiteboard\,
  Screen sharing\, Polling\n      Attachments:        None\n\n\n  NOTE:
  If a participant has lost the e-mail with the conference URL and pass
 word\,\n        you may join the meeting using the following steps
 :\n\n           Customers\, business partners and vendors
 :\n           - Visit http
 ://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow and sign-in.\n           -
  Enter the exact meeting name (case sensitive) into the empty text fie
 ld in\n             the web conferences portal.\n\n           IBM empl
 oyees can browse and search for the conferences at\n           http
 ://www.ibm.com/collaboration/webconferences/list.jsp\n
SUMMARY:Joel: Demo of Data Collection WSDM Control Layerf
LOCATION:877-421-0033 pc: 876419
ORGANIZER;CN="Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM"
 :mailto:Mark_D_Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM@
UID:624AF663CE8125478525727500707423-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:1
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$B:1;$R:1;$E:1;$W:1;$O:1;$M:1
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2
X-LOTUS-NOTICETYPE:I
X-LOTUS-APPTTYPE:3
X-LOTUS-CHILD_UID:624AF663CE8125478525727500707423
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

GIF image

[...]

    and click "test meeting"

  + To join the conference, a Windows 2000 or Windows XP computer is required.

JOIN THE WEB CONFERENCE

  1) Join the conference up to 15 minutes prior to 2/5/2007 2:00 PM (UTC -5)
  2) Direct your web browser to the following URL:
https://www.ibm.com/collaboration/webconferences/meetingdetails.jsp?meetingId=1608C8131CD599DD6ADBBA3FBB996156
  3) When asked, enter your user name and password.  Customers use your IBM ID.
  4) When prompted, enter the web conference password:  cosmos4me

 Additional web conference details:

     Conference name:    COSMOS WSDM Control Layer
     Password:           cosmos4me
     Start time:         2/5/2007 2:00 PM (UTC -5)
     Duration:           1h 45m
     IBM Confidential?   No
     Meeting Manager:    weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx
     Moderator:          weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx
     Tools:              Whiteboard, Screen sharing, Polling
     Attachments:        None

 NOTE: If a participant has lost the e-mail with the conference URL and password,
       you may join the meeting using the following steps:

          Customers, business partners and vendors:
          - Visit
http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow and sign-in.
          - Enter the exact meeting name (case sensitive) into the empty text field in
            the web conferences portal.