Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting

Right. The major difference between A1 and A2 is about package names.

We need to weigh the cons/pros on this. Eclipse Foundation does not mandate the jakarta namespace for jakarta specs. If we update the namespace, our customers will need to migrate again. If we change the namespace, it is clear that from now on, it is under Jakarta land. Are there any other technical issues with the namespace?

Thanks
Emily