Re: [config-dev] Jakarta EE Roles and Jakarta Config

I have added some comments and in general think we need to define which use cases need to be standardized. The application component developer role is too narrow if other specifications are also looking to adopt a configuration spec in place of existing xml and/or product specification configuration mechanisms.