Re: [config-dev] Proposal for CDI integration

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 4:48 PM David Lloyd <david.lloyd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please review the entire proposal and, when replying, limit quoting to
the specific points where you have questions or comments.

I think and work slowly (on purpose) but will look at this in detail after the upcoming holiday weekend.  My first thought is that we need more elucidation of the roles involved in this proposal (and any others like it) and why the given proposed constructs are worthy of specification.  JNDI can be a useful guide here.

Best,
Laird

Back to the top