[comma-dev] FW: First release of the CommaSuite project

From: Hendriks, D. (Dennis) <dennis.hendriks@xxxxxx>
Sent: vrijdag 7 mei 2021 12:00
To: Hooman, J.J.M. (Jozef) <jozef.hooman@xxxxxx>; Dams, D.R. (Dennis) <dennis.dams@xxxxxx>; Begeer, R.J. (Ronald) <ronald.begeer@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: First release of the CommaSuite project

Hi all,

Note that download.eclipse.org is quite slow for downloads. You may want to use mirrors to download. That is, provide links using the mirror script, to your users. See e.g. https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#Use_mirror_sites.2Fsee_which_mirrors_are_mirroring_my_files.3F. It will also allow for download statistics that way.

(Note that I can’t send anything to comma-dev list, as I’m not registered, so this is not a reply to all)

Regards,
Dennis