Re: [cloud-dev] JavaScript Runtime Libraries

This is quite helpful.  We had reviewed the dependencies doc but the indirect statements made it unclear for us.  So this comes down to any reference to any library at any time even if you just have an html page that references an external _javascript_ or css file.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55