[chemclipse-dev] New Plugin

Hi all,

we started with a (yet) small FX utility plugin. It's located in the 'chemclipse' core repo, so if you need it or want it, you can use the Eclipse "import existing projects" wizard.

For early adopters, I have renamed the plugin to .ux.fx.ui today, so if there arise any problems, please do a re-import of the plugin.

OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

On 04/17/2017 01:57 PM, Philip Wenig wrote:
> HI folks,
>
> please reload the active target platform "Eclipse 4.6.x (Neon)".
> Some dependencies have been updated.
>

> Best,
> Philip

Back to the top