[chemclipse-dev] Unmodifiable Lists

Hi all,

I have recently refactored AbstractScanMSD, AbstractChromatogramMSD, AbstractPeakTargets and AbstractPeak to return unmodifiable lists, e.g. AbstractScanMSD.getIons().

I did so to improve the encapsulation of these types. Any change to these lists should be done exclusively by the corresponding class itself.

Therefore, please use methods such as AbstractScanMSD.setIons(), AbstractScanMSD.clearIons(), AbstractScanMSD.removeIons(), etc.

If you are missing functionality or have any question that is related to these changes, please let us know.

Best,

Alex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

On 02/20/2017 10:47 AM, Philip Wenig wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've renamed the KNIME connector plugin:
> net.openchrom.chromatogram.xxd.process.supplier.knime -> net.openchrom.xxd.process.supplier.knime
>
> Please re-import plugins from the repo "knimeconnector".
>

> Best,
> Philip

Back to the top