Re: [chemclipse-dev] NPE in reading mzXML file

Hi Trig,

each file format converter has to define its own limits. Itcan be adjusted for the mzXML reader if needed. The reason why we have this is that we support various vendor formats. It depends on the format, but sometimes it only allows to store e.g. a mass range of m/z 18 to 2000.

Please setup Gerrit when pushing changes to our Eclipse repos.

Best,
Philip