Re: [chemclipse-dev] Can OpenChrom analyze Bruke BioTyper data?

Yes, there is lot's of software to read and process BioTyper (Bruker
Daltonics flex series MS) data: http://strimmerlab.org/notes/mass-spect
rometry.html Please do some initial research first. This mailing list
is for ChemClipse/OpenChrom development, not your personal free/gratis
support hotline and universal answering machine.

Yours truly,

	Matthias Mailänder