Re: [chemclipse-dev] Update SWTChart / EJML

Trig,

could you please check your workspace and fetch e.g. the 3rdpl repo manually.
My workspace shows the correct version. It's clean, see attached screenshot. It was also fine to update my workstations at home.

Does anyone else had problems to update?

Best,
Philip