[chemclipse-dev] Can't open *.ocb file in MSD perspective

In MSD perspective, *.ocb files can't be seen in the View Part of Chromatogram File Explorer (MSD) and can't also be open with Menu: File->Open Chromatogram (MSD). Finally, I realized the *.ocb files were not MSD data but CSD data. I had to open Chromatogram File Explorer (CSD) or openned Menu: File-->Open Chromatogram (CSD) to load these *.ocb files.

Users often process multiple modal data including CSD and MSD in one session. It seems not necessary to distinguish these types of data in GUI. OpenChrom can handle the differences in background.

Best regards,

Trig

Back to the top