Re: [che-dev] Che Community Meeting, May 23 - call for agenda

Correction -- we're using the Eclipse Foundation's Zoom now, not BlueJeans:

https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/84820792547?pwd=R201L1hmMTNucmV5UTgrcC8vRFozUT09

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 10:54 AM Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, All.

Let me invite you to the next Che community meeting on May 23, 4:30 - 5:30 PM CET.

If you would like to discuss any Che-related topic, ask a question or present a demo of some feature - please, add it to the agenda document [1]. It's open to anyone interested.

We really appreciate the time of all participants, so we cancel the meeting when there are no topics on our agenda.

We ask you to provide your topic for discussion till Monday, 3:00 AM PST (it's 12:00 PM CEST).

A topic received after that time will be moved to the next meeting.

You can find the invitation on the Eclipse Cloud Dev Tools Community calendar [2].

This meeting repeats every Monday - if there is an agenda.

We use Bluejeans for these calls [3].

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZTdQ_RAb0KyUAKH1stwqVTW3hnj5pTDMTzXujldEZGE/edit

[2] https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

[3] https://bluejeans.com/5923134668

--

Nick Boldt (he/him/his)

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / https://divbyzero.neocities.org

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

--

Nick Boldt (he/him/his)

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / https://divbyzero.neocities.org

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top