[che-dev] Che Community Call reminder for 2022-05-09 @ 7:30 AM PT / 4:30 PM CEST

As there is a single topic on today's agenda, we will be having the Che Community Call at the usual time, using the usual BlueJeans link.

https://bluejeans.com/5923134668

Note that as of next week we hope to switch to use the Eclipse Foundation's Zoom instead - the wiki and the agenda doc will be updated with this information once it's confirmed working.

If you have additional topics or questions for today's call, please add them to the agenda:

Cheers,

Nick

--

Nick Boldt (he/him/his)

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / https://divbyzero.neocities.org

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top