Re: [che-dev] Inactive committers retirement

Hello, Mario, please, keep me in committers list. I'm still alive.
Thanks

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 11:30 PM Mario Loriedo <mario.loriedo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Here is a list of the current committers that haven't been active for a long time and that I am considering moving to the "historical committers" list (see the full list of committers here [1]).

Ann Shumilova
Anton Korneta
Brad Micklea
Dave Neary
Dmytro Kulieshov
Esteban Manaricua
Guy Daich
Hanno Kolvenbach
Jay Drummond
Kaloyan Raev
Oleksandr Garagatyi
Serhii Kryzhnii
Snjezana Peco
Stevan Le Meur
Sven Efftinge
Tareq Sharafy
Tom George
Yevhen Vydolob
Vitalii Parfonov

If you are on the list but you think you should not, please reach out. And if you are not on the list but you think you should, reach out as well.

Mario