Re: [che-dev] New youtube channel for Eclipse Che

Dear Sun Tan

How can I be of any help here?

2. There are 2 ways to access to publish content:
  - ask to be added to the new brand account to me, mario, roman or martha
  - ask for the share account password to me, mario, roman or martha (will only be shared to limited community members)
3. I started to create 2 playlists available when you land to the youtube channel:
  - Conferences/Talks/Demos
  - Community meetings
 The good thing is that playlists can list videos owned by other channels (for instance the Eclipse Foundation videos). We can even reference the videos from the old Eclipse Che channel.
4. TODO update any references of the old channel to the new one (in README.md etc, docs...)
5. TODO let the world know about it (twitter...) -> better to announce when 4 is significantly progressed.

I had been using eclipse che and understand the architecture and reason behind it, pros, cons etc. It will be my pleasure to be able to contribute in any possible way. I am good at content structuring, re-structuring etc.

Kind regards

Prafful Daga

We couldn't recover the Che youtube account after Brad's departure from Red Hat and his GSuite account deactivated. It is impossible to publish new content there.

So I created a new one with a public gmail account eclipse.che.community@xxxxxxxxx.
1. The new channel is available here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3F7LmObmw10tgHZOoUV2g
2. There are 2 ways to access to publish content:
  - ask to be added to the new brand account to me, mario, roman or martha
  - ask for the share account password to me, mario, roman or martha (will only be shared to limited community members)
3. I started to create 2 playlists available when you land to the youtube channel:
  - Conferences/Talks/Demos
  - Community meetings
  The good thing is that playlists can list videos owned by other channels (for instance the Eclipse Foundation videos). We can even reference the videos from the old Eclipse Che channel.
4. TODO update any references of the old channel to the new one (in README.md etc, docs...)
5. TODO let the world know about it (twitter...)

Let me know if you have any questions, requests, ideas or concerns.

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat

also Paris JUG Leader