Re: [che-dev] WorkspaceConfig in Che server API.

Hello
Today I've raised this topic again on Che community call.
Since we are no longer want to touch persistent factories to implement User Devfiles there is no hurry to remove WorkspaceConfig so early.
I propose to set the depreciation release 7.17 that should happen somewhere in August.