Re: [che-dev] Reminder Community Call today (May 4th, 2020)

Hi all,

Thanks for participating in the meeting.

The agenda was:
1. Issue triage for every other Friday? The spot is empty atm - what about the community triage day? (Ilya)
2. Demo Che4z (Lukas)
3. Che server on Java 11 updates. Candidate for the base image. (Sergii Kabashniuk)
4. Let’s make single host the default (Mario)

Recording:
https://youtu.be/qaR8XYLZ8hw

Minutes: [Google Doc](https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQkh3GCVkE5lxnJ1x4bIpF_pJDhEwTwWv7gotPCmJgAR1tQfIII8y0Y1j49b63oNidaqUCVVdJMsvoW/pub)

See you next Monday, 11th May 2020,