[che-dev] Fwd: CFP - Eclipse Che & Theia Contributor Summit

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that this year again we will be having an Eclipse
Che and Theia Contributor Summit during the community day at eclipseCon
Europe on October 21st [1]. This is an invitation for you to make sure to get your proposals in for the event. We had a great session lineup last year [2], and with so many exciting developments in both projects since then, I'm sure this year's topics will be of great interest too. Some ideas of topics you may want to present are: * Community of extenders - how are you benefiting from the plugin extensibility model, what's been your experience extending the IDE, etc * Open community - how can the IDE projects be more welcoming to new and existing contributors?, discuss process improvements [e.g. release, test] * Ideas of what people want next [sub-projects, new areas of collaboration] Some important dates to keep in mind: Sep 6 : Deadline for submissions Sep 16: Speakers notified of acceptance, Schedule published Oct 21: Eclipse Che & Theia Contributor Summit Don't wait! Get your proposal in ahead of the crowd, and of course make sure to sign up to attend. Thanks, Martha [1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECE_2019_Che_Theia_Summit [2] https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2018/eclipse-che-theia-contributor-summit

Back to the top